Thursday, February 28, 2008

Vintage and the Rock Star

As usual, I come home from work to the fun stuff. Mom and Zoe had been playing dress up and Zoe was a rock star. It was too cute to pass for a picture opportunity....only I had misplaced my digital camera. For most of you, if you misplace your cell phone your world comes to a screaching halt. Well almost the same goes for me and my camera as I have no cell. But I have to get this picture before the moment is gone....what to do? AH-HA! I just bought film for the polaroid to do a project for the kids at church.
Wait a minute....a what, you ask? Yeah a polaroid camera. Remember it's those big squarish contraptions where the picture comes out the camera and you have to wiat for to develope right before your eyes! It's a vintage thing & Yes I still have one (it was my dads) ;)
Well anyway, I caught the moment!!
My little Rock Star: