Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Growing Up So Fast

On Saturday Zoe approached me and said her teeth are getting wobbly. Could it be? She only turned 5 a month ago! I ask which one is wobbly....and of course she points to about 1/4 of her front bottom teeth. But sure enough I found a loose one, right up front. I felt like I just received a smack in the face! I know she's only 5 but when the realization hit me that her "big girl" teeth are going to start coming in....I wasn't anticipating this for at least one more year. And then she starts kidnegarden this fall. I know some of you out there have reached this stage at least once and probably know what I am talking about. One more stepping stone reached I guess. **Sigh**

3 comments:

rachel said...

I remember so vividly the day Olivia started Kindergarten. It was both so exciting AND sad. It goes so fast, Yvonne. My baby girl is now 11 and almost in the YW program!!! Enjoy every moment while it lasts...

Julee and Matt said...

It happens so fast! My niece and nephew turned 8 last year and I remember thinking, I was just teaching you how to say my name! She will love kindergarten.

Tim and Lisa said...

It goes way to fast. But the road is a memorable one!