Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fun With Food Day

In the mornings while I was get ready for work I will make the girls breakfast and spend some time with them. It's about the most time I get with them, Lily particularly, during the week. Zoe will on occasion request purple pancakes or something of the sort. On Friday she asked for purple eggs.....we tried this once and the eggs came out gray, king of unappetizing to the eye. So I encouraged her to do green eggs and purple milk(although you can't tell the milk is purple).



I wasn't so sure how Lily would react to her eggs being green. So silly of me, she didn't even bat an eye, just ate them as usual. It was fun.


Later that night after I got home from work and visited with Zoe for a bit, she said she was hungry again. We looked through the cupboard for a compromise on something "good" for her eat and settled on tomato soup. While dishing up the soup I told Zoe to grab a spoon. She asked if she could use a straw. A straw....for soup? Well it is just tomato soup after all and we did eat green eggs, soooo.......



It was fun with food today!

3 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

I am glad to see that Zoe is still Zoe!

Tim and Lisa said...

Sounds like fun!

Paula said...

It's fun to play with your food sometimes!! :-)