Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Day 8

Well Lily's hand is doing better. I removed more of the dead skin from the blister today. It's still pretty red and looks really delicate, so I am keeping it wrapped up for now. Trying to give it some air so it will heal better and toughen up quicker.

When changing the bandages today, she was really protective of it after I left it unwrapped for a while. I am glad to see her do that, 'cause soon I am going to have to stop wrapping it up. I am just going to have to keep an eye on Zoe to be sure she is nice to her sister!


I am hesitant to keep it unwrapped, but I think I am gonna have to do it soon. Here is a couple pix of her hand now. Slowly but surely it's healing.


2 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Good Job Mom! It looks much better already!

Julee and Matt said...

Poor girl! Hope it heals up quick.