Friday, August 17, 2007

Only Zoe

7-15-07 Gotta love that Zoe. Her latest anctic is, getting stuck! So in the laundry room/bathroom, it's pretty small and tight fitting. If the dryer door is open the bathroom door will not close or open completely. Yup, you guessed it, somehow she got her head her stuck in the door, from the outside of the bathroom. Now mom has a hanging door rack on the inside of the door as a space saver. Well the dryer door was getting caught up on that and not closing so she could not move the bathroom door. I shoulda grabbed my camera, instead I got Frank and my mom. Hahaha.

I thought she was hangin out with Frank, but when I noticed she wasn't with him, I figured she was up to no good. I could see a sliver of the bathroom light shining on the wall and knew she was in the laundry room. As I got closer I could see her foot hanging out the door. No idea how long she was there and she never got upset or asked for help in any way. Hehehe.
So when she was finally freed, she says, " Whew, that was close". Thank goodness I have started a journal of these events and all the past ones I can remember, she is gonna love these when she gets older.

3 comments:

theresa said...

I love this story. I can just hear her saying that, what a crack up! thanks for the laugh!
theresa

april said...

tee-hee!

Tim and Lisa said...

Autumn has done the same thing. She use to play in the dryer. Now she just plays with the soap.